Kalender Bali

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 20, 2011

Between TKMDGI and Bidik Misi

From the beginning I did not expect to be like this because I get a scholarship Bidik Misi which he said: "If there is a shortage tuition, campus fees that responsibility." From the beginning of my college must have a DSLR camera, which cost 8 million, so I bought a DSLR camera's. The camera that I bought in installments with Bidik Misi scholarship money that I got 3 months behind schedule. The scholarship is up to meet the needs of my campus, especially to buy tools to do the job and pay installments of the camera. I am grateful to still be able to eat even though only 2 times a day with a fruit side dish of boiled egg just for 1 month more. I waited for her scholarship money liquid, probably too late as 3 months old.

Lately there TKMDGI programs (Temu Karya Mahasiswa Desain Grafis Indonesia), which of course costs incurred by the student as much as ± 1.5 millions and a certificate program is a requirement TA (Final) lectures. I am a mediocre person who wants to improve the lives of family, I can not do anything about it. Scholarship money is up for delinquent installments Camera. I think the Scholarship Bidik Misi can, I do not pay anything, but I was wrong. So I can not follow TKMDGI to Bandung with my friends the other because there is no fee. Occasionally I ask myself: "Will I be able to follow TA TKMDGI although I do not follow?"

Finally, hopefully I'm not removed from campus because of writings that I made this, I say thank you as much as possible because it has provided facilities for my blog. Thank you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment